Grassblock Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Application

2 posters

Go down

Staff Application Empty Staff Application

Post by _SOTW Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:28 am

IGN:_SOTW
Timezone:CDT
Past Experiences:I have owned my own server. I've been staff on over if i get accepted then this well be my 49 servers now and I believe I have enough experience to be eligible to become staff on your server, and I hope I serve well If i'm accepted. I've been staff on 50th servers now and most were factions/pvp and or prison. Most were small and closed down. I used to Admin my friends servers, and I know how to use the all commands cuz i am a dev and a web-dev
How can you help:by, well, enforcing the rules to new players, welcome new players to the server, help if the build team may have struggles, etc. I am a magnificent builder and a great pvper. I can help the server by assistance with commands that other staff may not understand, I know the basics of /ban and /mute etc, and when I need to use them.
but I will try my best to do each task at a medium speed, but properly. I will enforce the rules to new comers (players) and new staff that join the team, and welcome them to the team aswell. I would like to be staff because I know how to use many commands, but properly! I have seen many staff abuse their powers and I had to deal with it myself since no other staff was on. So the way I dealt with it. Let's break this down. Firstly I had to call a Head-Mod on, then I had to Tempban them (I didn't have ban, while I was waiting I had time to tempban for 1hour, gives the mod time to get on) and I gave the mod the player's username and he demoted and banned him.
Why should you choose me: You should choose me because I am a warm hearted, helpful person. I will not let anyone get away with hacking on the server. If someone is hacking I will inform another staff member IMMEDIATELY and tell them about the player and will ban them if I see them hacking. I will first tell the player to report it on the website. Then I will ban the player if it not false. If it is false, there will be no action made.
Why do you think this position suits you: because I am a helpful, respectful and I always do the assigned tasks as efficiently and quickly as possible (or if asked, take it slowly) I want to become staff I will try my best with the first assigned tasks, if I need to be tested I will gladly do that. As said above I can do anything. I will continue to do my best, as mod, or helper, the permissions are limited I understand. I will ban hackers as I see them with the correct eligible amount of evidence and will mute players that disobey CHAT related rules. I exclude the people from events or DPS if they are disobeying the DP rules and include the players that do the RIGHT thing and if a player seems to be having fun, helping players, etc, and may sponsor them gladly, for their app, if they're thinking about applying. I'm happy to help any player, I will help everyone and as many people possible. I have been exceedingly accepted for many servers and I hope this can be my like 50th

_SOTW

Back to top Go down

Staff Application Empty Re: Staff Application

Post by Admin Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:38 am

Congratulations, _SOTW Your Application is Accepted.
Welcome to the Team! You will receive your rank shortly.

Admin
Admin

https://grassblockforums.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down