Grassblock Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AkApoppy's App

2 posters

Go down

AkApoppy's App Empty AkApoppy's App

Post by AkApoppy Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:38 pm

IGN:AkApoppy
Timezone:EST GMT 5:00
Past Experiences: Head Admin- Enchanted Network Head Mod- OrthoxPVP Mod- TimelessMC Admin- HellsAbyss
How can you help:I know how to configure plugins I can help pay/donate from time to time. I am a good leader i am not afraid to do my job even if it means banning someone I know I am responsible and I wont let anything stop me from doing my job.
What makes you a good Admin: I am honest kind I know Right from wrong I will always have my other staff members backs but if my other staff members are not following the rules then I will report them to my superior
Why are you applying for Admin: I have been looking for a server to help out money, config, and helping wise I like helping people in need that is how I have been for a long time I believe all servers have potential but can never see things through but I want this server to turn that upside down and move forward.

AkApoppy

Back to top Go down

AkApoppy's App Empty Re: AkApoppy's App

Post by Admin Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:43 pm

Congratulations, Your application is Accepted. You will receive your rank Shortly.

Admin
Admin

https://grassblockforums.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum