Grassblock Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

app for MR_AP

2 posters

Go down

app for MR_AP Empty app for MR_AP

Post by MR_AP Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:49 pm

Your in-game username:
Mr_AP

Your Skype ID (This is required):
Alex Parsons
What is your primary language, what languages are you fluent with:
English

What is your timezone(UTC only):
AEST

What time period are you most often online(UTC only):
Mid Afternoon, AEST

What age are you:
16 years.

Describe yourself (character, values, maturity, etc.):
My name is Alex, I am 16 years old and enjoy having a good laugh. I guess you could say what makes me is my personality. Although I seem very childish and joke around a lot, that doesn't mean I'm not mature. If a serious topic arises, I have a serious attitude. Players that have known me and played for a while will know this :p. I know a lot of the players well and they are my friends, so I think I would be able to connect with the players and help make the server better in that manner. And before anyone replies saying how I may be biased to some players, to you I have to say YOU'RE WRONG! Just because they are my friend, the job comes first. Personally, I don't know much on the technical side of things, but do know the main commands that are needed by any staff member. I would say that I am somewhat good at using Core Protect as it is my favourite plugin. My weakness is not knowing how to configure plugins and such other technical things every server dev/owner needs to know but I doubt that I will ever need to. Even though I may not know about plugins, I know players. And in the end, it's the players that make the server what it is. Although some don't seem they like the server and can be very harsh towards it, deep down they still support it. If we make the players happy, it will greatly affect the server

Tell us about your experience on moderating previous servers. Have you been staff before? For how long? (Answer this expansively):
I have only ever been staff on 1 server. I really enjoyed the experience and had an amazing time helping, communicating and helping the owners out. People may say that the owners/admins may not do much but they help so much in behind the scenes operations that make all servers what they are.
If the owners would like the name of the server, please send me through a message as I do not want to advertise.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?:
If I had to take an estimate, 4-5 years.

Why do you want to be staff?:
Here goes!
I try my hardest to make servers better. It's not a joke, I honestly do try. Staff is a serious matter, but not too serious not to have fun. It’s about the balance between having fun and not seeing staff as a boring annoying job that completely drains you and doing your job correctly and efficiently. I put effort into every server I play on. I give 101% and more effort into everything that I do on every server. I try my best to please all players and all communities so that people enjoy it more.
This is why I’m capa...

MR_AP

Back to top Go down

app for MR_AP Empty Re: app for MR_AP

Post by Admin Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:58 pm

Congratulations, Your application is Accepted, you will receive your rank shortly.

Admin
Admin

https://grassblockforums.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum